The Vanta Series: Rugged. Revolutionary. Productive.
The Vanta analyzer is our most advanced handheld X-ray fluorescence (XRF) device and provides rapid, accurate element analysis and alloy identification to customers who demand laboratory-quality results in the field.
Vanta handheld XRF analyzers are built to be tough. Their rugged and durable design makes them resistant to damage for greater uptime and a lower cost of ownership.
With intuitive navigation and configurable software, the Vanta series are easy to use with minimal training for high throughput and a fast return on investment. Featuring innovative and proprietary Axon technology, Vanta analyzers give you accurate results and help boost productivity no matter the environment or working conditions.
- Exceptional durability under extreme conditions.
- Analytical superiority.
- Optional Wireless LAN and Bluetooth® for real-time data sharing. Cloud technology enabled.
- Intuitive user interface.
Breakdowns cost time and money. Vanta analyzers are durable for increased uptime and a low cost of ownership. And with an included three-year warranty, you can be assured that we stand by the ruggedness of Vanta analyzers.
Built to thrive in the toughest working environments, Vanta analyzers are:
- Drop tested using U.S. Department of Defense methods (MIL-STD-810G), reducing the risk of damage and costly repairs when a device is dropped or jostled.
- IP65 rated dust and water resistant to protect against the hazards found in even the most challenging environments.*
- Withstands a temperature range of -10 °C to 50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F) at full duty cycle, so you waste less time waiting for your analyzer to cool.**
- The detector shutter on C and M series models helps prevent punctures so you can analyze rough surfaces with confidence.
Vanta series analyzers are IP65 rated* and drop tested.
* M Series analyzers are IP64 rated.
** With optional fan. The fan assembly is IP56 rated. Operates continuously at 33 °C without the fan.
Vanta analyzers give you the same accurate result every time from your first test to your hundredth test.
The Vanta Series’ proprietary Axon™ technology uses ultra-low-noise electronicsenabling higher X-ray counts per second for fast, accurate, and repeatable results.
Axon technology coupled with a new quad-core processor make Vanta analyzers remarkably responsive, pushing the limits of performance so you get the best results in the least amount of time. Axon technology provides remarkable test-to-test and instrument-to-instrument repeatability, so your first test is the same as your last test no matter what instrument you may use.
Axon is a breakthrough in XRF signal processing that delivers accurate and repeatable test results.
Vanta analyzers maximize user throughput and make data archiving easy. Application-specific software features improve user productivity for fast ROI.
- Intuitive user interface (UI) to quickly navigate the device’s settings and software functions.
- Customize which features and functions are displayed on the main screen.
- Data export is simple via a USB flash drive, Wireless LAN, or Bluetooth.
- Touch screen display that is clear, bright, and readable in any light.
- Ergonomic buttons and an industrial-grade, push-button joystick make it easy to navigate the UI with gloved hands.
- Embedded GPS to pair results with precise GPS coordinates for documentation and data mapping.
- Optional 5-megapixel panoramic camera; combine images with XRF data and GPS coordinates.
- Streamlined reporting and archiving for exceptional data traceability to the field.
- Cloud technology enabled.
Để lại thông tin chúng tôi sẽ gửi tới bạn những thông tin mới nhất !