Simplify Your Inspection Workflow
OLYMPUS Stream software offers intelligent step-by-step workflows to acquire sharp, crisp images that are ready for quantitative measurements and professional reporting based on the latest standards. Users of any experience level can conduct complex image analysis tasks, from image acquisition to standard reporting, under any imaging condition.
Designed for flexibility, the software has a broad scope of functions necessary to conduct fast, precise observations on a variety of samples while maintaining data security and reliability. Optional solutions enable users to adapt OLYMPUS Stream software to their application, including quality analysis, research and development, process development, and quality control.
Try On OLYMPUS Stream for 30 days free of charge.
Click "Request a Demo" and note that you would like a 30-day license in the first box.
Smart Technologies for Crisp Image Capture
- Tools for live images
- Panorama and extended depth focus
- Recall acquisition settings
Save Time on Repeated Tasks
- Guided operation
- Quantitative information
- Automatic tools for efficient image acquisition
- Efficient report creation
Seamlessly Integrates with Olympus Optical Microscopes
- Upright microscopes
- Inverted microscopes
- Semiconductor microscopes
- Stereo microscopes
- LEXT 3D measuring laser microscope
- DSX digital microscope
Works with Most Olympus Digital Cameras
- Color fidelity
- High resolution
- Real-time on-screen imaging
Dedicated Observation Methods
- HDR imaging for improved image contrast
- MIX observation to visualize a sample’s surface structure
Advanced Imaging Solutions
- Count and measure solution
- Three-dimensional measurement and line profiles
- Grain sizing using the intercept counting method
- Grain sizing using the planimetric method
- Graphite nodularity evaluation
- Rating the non-metallic inclusion content in high-purity steel
- Comparison of sample images with reference standards
- Welding distortion
- Phase and region of interest measurement
- Particle distribution
- Throwing power measurement
- Automatic critical dimension measurement
- Thin coating thickness evaluation (calotest method)
- Layer thickness measurement
- Pore fraction and density measurement
Main License Specifications
*1 Requires the DP74 camera, and the Live HDR function requires 64-bit OS.
*2 Requires Olympus microscope with motorized Z-axis or external motorized Z-axis with OLYMPUS Stream Motion or Automation Solution
*3 Instant MIA may not work properly with some cameras
*4 Write and read all major file formats and open Olympus proprietary formats (DSX, LEXT and POIR file formats)
*5 Requires Microsoft Office 2016, 2013 (SP1) or 2010 (SP2)
*6 Using Microsoft SQL Server Express
*7 Supports MX61A, MX61, MX61L, MX61A, MX63L, MX63, GX53, BX3M-CB, BX3M-CBFM, BX-UCB, BX-REMCB, IX-UCB, SZX-MDCU, SZX2-MDCU, U-CBS, STM7.
*8 Supports DP21, DP22, DP26, DP27, DP73, DP74, LC20, LC30, SC30, SC50, SC100, SC180, UC30, UC50, UC90, XC10, XC30, XC50, XM10.
*9 Please contact Olympus for supported device information
*10 The DP74 supports Windows 10/8.1 (64-bit) and Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit). The DP73 supports Windows 8.1/7 (64-bit). The SC180/UC90 support Windows 10/8.1/7 (64-bit).
*11 Required configurations for LiveHDR in DP74. Graphic board applicable to CUDA made by NVIDIA (compute capability 2.1 or higher). Graphic board driver applicable to CUDA 7.0 or higher.
Special Solution Specifications
* Not possible to use the functions relating to image acquisition
For information we will send you the latest information !